As a not-for-profit, SPELD NZ tries to make services as accessible as possible. We receive no government funding, so support from our funders is vital to cover operating expenses and ensure the continuation of SPELD NZ’s work.
Funders enable us to run a financial assistance subsidy scheme to help low income families afford our assessment and tuition. Their contributions also help us provide essential training for families and educators and upgrade our library resources.
Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all our funders and regular donors.
Every donation and bequest truly helps transform lives.
- Antis-Garland Charitable Trust
- Estate of Gordon Lindsey Isaacs
- Margaret & Huia Clarke Charitable Trust
- James & Edgar Hazlett Trust
- The Vernon Hall Trust Fund
- W. Duncan Bickley Trust Fund
- The General Charitable Fund South Canterbury
- Kathleen Dorothy Kirkby Charitable Trust
- Bay of Plenty Community Legacy Fund